Washing machine repair services in Irvine and Orange County, CA.
Washer repair is needed when a washing machine is broken; it will cause more than a minor inconvenience. It can end up disrupting your entire routine.
Because instead of doing your laundry at home and having time to do other things, you would have to drive to a laundromat and spend extra for it.
But before you decide on going to a laundromat, remember that people in Orange County offer washing machine repair like us at ProStar Appliance Service.
Here at ProStar Appliance Service for the washer repair, we are known for our affordable rates, promptness, and, most of all, our quality of work.
We have been in business for 25 years, which means we have all the experience we need to tackle any possible problem you might have.
We also work on well-known brands such as Kenmore, Whirlpool, Maytag, Bosch, Roper Home Appliances, Frigidaire, Samsung, LG, Admiral, and more. So rest assured that we know how to fix yours. Call us today for an expert washer repair service in Irvine and Orange County, CA.
Common washing machine problems when washer repair is needed.
Most of the top brands that make washers take every step necessary to ensure superior products, but sometimes they still do break down. Whether it is of your own doing or technical malfunctions, you need to be aware of the most common washer problems so you know when to call in the experts at ProStar Appliance Service:
- Washer Does Nothing When Turned on.
This problem can be caused by any number of things, namely a broken circuit breaker, fuse box, or lid switch. An overheated motor might even drive it. It could also be because you do not have the proper water level in the machine. There are many reasons why your device isn’t starting, and the best thing to do is call in an appliance repair technician.
- Water Does Not Drain.
This is one of the most common and frustrating problems with washers. The reason could be as simple as a kink on the drain hose, but it could also be more serious. If it is just a kink in the drain hose, then there is no need to call in a maintenance specialist. However, if you have checked and there is nothing wrong, it may be that the pump has seized.
- Washer Won’t Finish a Cycle.
This problem commonly plagues washers and could be caused by many things. Your timer, touch panel, or main control board may malfunction or be something else. Call in a technician to know the problem for sure.
- Clothes Come out Dirty.
This could be due to several reasons, like a broken detergent dispenser or a loose and broken belt, to name a few.
- The Washer is Vibrating.
Possible reasons for this could be that you have an unbalanced load of laundry or the washer is not level. It could also be that the washer feet are not locked in and in contact with the floor. This problem can easily be remedied, but if your washer’s legs are damaged, you should get it fixed properly.
- The Washer is Leaking.
This could be due to a more significant issue that needs major repair. However, you should also check for simple problems like the washer not being balanced or loaded correctly. You could also check if the hoses are attached properly or if the hose washers are worn. Lastly, check if the drains are clogged. If none of those are the cause, it’s time to call for professional help.
- The Basket is Slow or Won’t Spin.
Apart from the basket not spinning or spinning too slowly, do you also hear a rattling sound coming from the base of the washer? This means there might be something wrong with the motor coupler, which needs to be replaced. To avoid problems with the washer’s motor coupler, you should avoid overloading the washer regularly.
What happens when you DIY washer repair?
When it comes to a broken appliance, some people would naturally think of trying to fix the problem first before calling professional help if they eventually can’t figure out what’s wrong. However, doing so isn’t just a waste of time; it can also be dangerous when dealing with electrical components.
Not to mention, you may even spend more on your washer repair than you would have.
That said, there is an excellent reason why washer manufacturers only give out certifications to technicians who have completed their training courses. Manufacturers know that their appliances can sometimes be complex, and issues may be hard to fix.
When you decide to open the washer yourself, you completely disregard the safety precautions the manufacturers set. Repairing yourself may even result in more problems such as:
- Wrong diagnosis and wrong repairs
- Worse issues due to improper repairs
- Wasted time, parts, and money
- Higher costs
- Increased risk of accidents due to faulty wiring
Remember that many different things with different solutions can cause a single symptom. So, always hire professional appliance repair technicians instead of trying to fix the problem yourself.
Why choose ProStar Appliance Service for the washer repair in Irvine and Orange County, CA?
- We provide a wide range of services – We can repair appliances of various makes and models. We are also confident that we can fix any problem.
- We offer rush and emergency services – We know that some appliances are essential to your daily routine. That is why we also provide same-day services for all our clients.
- We have years of experience – Our technicians aren’t just experienced. They are also licensed and insured.
- We provide long-term fixes – When you get repair services from us, we don’t just offer band-aid solutions. Instead, we take care of the problem so it doesn’t keep happening.
- We offer competitive prices – We take pride in providing the best prices among other businesses in the area.
- We only use genuine parts – When it comes to parts, we don’t believe cheaper is better. That’s because we trust in the quality of investing in genuine parts.
- We are fully stocked – To perform emergency repairs, we keep our vans fully stocked with parts that may need for the repair.
Here’s what else you can expect from us:
- We provide prompt and reliable appliance repair at affordable prices.
- We provide expert appliance diagnostics and repairs for all major makes and models.
- We provide proper training and education to all of our technicians.
- Our technicians are all licensed and insured.
- We keep genuine appliance parts in stock to help us fix most appliance problems in one trip.
- We provide a 90-day warranty on parts and labor.
- We provide a 10% discount on labor for first-time clients.
Whatever the case, it is still best to call ProStar Appliance Service at 949-382-0942so we can tell you what is wrong and waste no time fixing it. Please book an appointment with us today for a professional washer repair service in Orange County, CA. We accept the following payment methods: Cash, Checks, and Mobile Banking/Transfers.